Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
The beautiful Temagami Shores Inn and Resort is nestled among old growth red and white pines along the shores of famous Lake Temagami. The facilities are clean and cozy and have been well maintained over the years. The celebrated Temagami Shores restaurant offers modestly priced family fare and seats up to 100.
It is a favorite destination for the local community, visitors from Toronto and international travelers all year round. It features swimming, canoeing, hiking, fishing and boating in the spring and summer months, awesome fall colors in September and October, and world-class hunting, cross-country skiing, snowmobiling and ice fishing in the winter. Wedding receptions and family reunions are a specialty.
• iconic property with 16 motel rooms, 4 suites, 2 cabins, licensed restaurant, function room
• includes shoreline of Lake Temagami with canoes, docks, boat house and boat launch
• all equipment and chattels including John Deere tractor
• free hold title over 6.5 acres of pristine old grow white and red pines including 648ft waterfront
• borders Finlayson Point Provincial Park on southern margins of picturesque Temagami Township along Trans Canada Highway 11
• 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms manager's/owner's apartment
• independent commercial appraisal in March 2106 at $830k to $897k.
Real Property Included
Well appointed 4 bedroom, two bathroom manager's/owner's appartment.
Shores of Lake Temagami on the southern margins of quaint Temagami Township, and bordering Point Finlayson Provincial Park, White Bear Provincial Forrest with access from Tran Canada Highway 11.
16 well appointed motel rooms, 2 x two-bedroom suites, 2 x one-bedroom suites, one x two-bedroom cabin and one x three-bedroom cabin - all with 4 pice baths. Most unit with terrific views of beautifull Lake Temagami.
Family oriented restaurant seating 100.
land zoned commercial
Over 6 acres of land, mostly wooded with old growth pines, but including large areas of cleared land for expansion.
There is no competetion in Temagami. Nearest family restaurant and motel is in Latchford to the north and Martin River to the south.
Accommodation - 24/7 operation all year,
Restaurant - 8am to 8pm daily c- closed Mondays (restricted hours in winter)
Owners are willing to train prospective buyers for 10 days.
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Free Trial available.Sell Your Business