Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
General Law Practice is for sale! This successful law firm has five ½ + years of building a solid reputation and is known for their top-notch legal services. The owner is moving provinces to be closer to family and is strongly motivated to transition this practice to another lawyer or firm.
The firm serves the Tri-Municipal area of Spruce Grove, Stony Plain, Parkland County and surrounding areas. The office is located in the vibrant community of Stony Plain, 35 minutes west of Edmonton and an easy commute. This firm provides service in Family law, Wills and Estates, and Employment law and can easily expand into any other practice areas such as Real Estate, Corporate Commercial, Litigation, Criminal law, Immigration, etc. Option to increase lease space is available. There is also a largely untapped market just West of the firm who require Family Law services that currently is underserved.
This practice would be ideal for one to two lawyers, junior or senior lawyer (s) or firm wanting to purchase an established law practice with excellent growth opportunities.
WHY THIS BUSINESS:
- Well established and an excellent stable reputation with return clients and referrals
- Reasonably priced with excellent pay terms
- Excellent training and handover of an established firm
- All systems in place including staff, server, IT, phones, fax, workstations, and service
providers, and you can become your own boss today
- You receive all of your fees and control your own future
- Set your own hours and vacation time
- Ability to selectively choose your clients
- Unlimited growth potential
- Ideal location in a rapidly growing business district
- Substantial leasehold improvements.
- Reasonable lease rates
- Sizeable potential client base in surrounding area.
- Sale includes all furniture, computers, and equipment
Asking Price - to be discussed with broker.
Real Property Included
Ideal location in a rapidly growing business district.
The Vendor owns the premises. Reasonable lease rates.
Sizeable potential client base in surrounding area.
The owner is relocating.
Monday to Friday Business Working Hours
The owner is willing to negotiate a transition period.
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Free Trial available.Sell Your Business