Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
BUY FOR A$8M, MAKE UP TO A$20M
Live in the safest country in the World with the best economy and make money …
High profit margin on all products!
Profit is high because all products are sourced from direct suppliers worldwide, not middlemen.
All products are sort after by the public, who love having natural stone products in their lives.
And by many shops, supplied by NW, who resell to this vast buying public!
This is an ideal business to have if you want a good living.
Semiprecious stones/specimens never go down in value, so buy this business for stock(A$2M estimated), land development profit(A$15M estimated), big modern dwelling and permanent business visa for buyer & family and you will do really well!
NATURE’S WORKSHOP is the ideal READY TO GO purchase for any business investor looking to buy the oldest rock/semiprecious stone business in Australia. Buying NATURE’S WORKSHOP gives a long-established business with many walk-in clients plus full stock, 2 highly productive websites plus ongoing support! Plus the possibility of permanent Australian resident visa for the buyer & family.
NATURE'S WORKSHOP is in the middle of a housing development zone, as photos show and near to the centre of Melbourne, so the choices are ...
1) Keep the business where it is for any length of time.
2) Or move the business, develop the land yourself, and make an estimated A$15M.
NATURE’S WORKSHOP has trade secrets that any buyer would love to have ... unique best priced sources & product processes that set it apart and make it extra profitable to a business buyer.
NATURE'S WORKSHOP is the original and possibly the biggest and best-known retailer/wholesaler of everything to do with semiprecious stones in Australia. NW finds the best products and prices on a World basis then sells to both Australia and the World. NW has a valued reputation going back over 20 years, and that reputation and knowledge goes with the business sale ...
However, the directors of NATURE’S WORKSHOP near retirement age, but retiring will not happen until NATURE’S WORKSHOP sells as a business.
WHAT IS ON SALE ...
+ All sales stock relating to the business of NATURE’S WORKSHOP, estimated value around A$2M.
+ All physical items such as display stands, fittings, etc.
+ All background knowledge, trade secrets and help/advice on a continuing basis for as long as necessary.
+ Good will = existing clients.
+ Both websites.
+ Allowance for yearly profit
TOTAL PRICE = A$8 million with 1200mt2 land, big modern dwelling, buildings, stock, everything = a walk out/walk in total price, which makes the buyer an estimated A$15M to A$20M.
PLEASE NOTE THAT ...
• This very profitable buy is secured by a 10% holding deposit, remaining 90% paid at an agreed time within say 12 months.
• Some potential buyers are considering partnerships to buy NATURE'S WORKSHOP.
NW has 2 highly productive websites.
One site is the biggest crystals/mineral specimen sales site in the World, with many popup promotions on the net, bringing in many sales a day.
The other promotes the physical shop, bringing in many direct sales a day.
A new owner with experience, knowing what the market wants and the knowledge of sources that Peter Hunt can give, is sure to create an even more profitable local & import/export “stones” business ... Australia has the best economy in the world and Australians love stones!
To discuss, contact PETER HUNT, through this ad.
Master of Science M.Sc
Nature's Workshop Pty Ltd
World Suppliers of Crystals & Incense
.... for 30 years
Real Property Included
As in photos ...
All of top floor is setup as living accommodation ...
Wide open plan living with exposed wood beams and up to 6 existing bedrooms with several more possible.
Just a few kms from Melbourne city center on busy arterial road with plenty of parking
Two side by side buildings.
One side, ground floor is showroom & office, upper floor is spacious modern dwelling with up to 6 bedrooms, open living with exposed wood beams.
Other side is big warehouse.
Even though the directors wish to retire, they do not slow down, so ...
Shipments of new products come in as needed.
So NW is seen as a very active business, ready for a buyer to step into.
Competition / Market:
NATURE'S WORKSHOP actually supplies some competitors with product.
Other competitors are too small to be a concern.
Wholesale & retail buyers know, from checking other suppliers, that NW has a wide range of products at best prices, so do not go elsewhere.
10am to 6pm, Tuesday to Friday
10am to 5pm, Saturday
Support & training:
Current owners/directors will help new owners with anything as long as necessary.
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Free Trial available.Sell Your Business