Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
• NatWest Bank - Former To Let in London, London
• The premises are arranged over basement, ground and first floors
• Nearby occupiers include Starbucks, Pret A Manger, Joe & The Juice, Paul & Illy Coffee Shop
• Rent is £175,000 per annum exclusive
• To register your interest please email [email protected] -- ---- ---- --- ----
• please quote Property Ref 11697 and leave your name & contact details
• an agent will then be in touch with viewing arrangements.
The subject property is situated in Cavendish Square, an open square in the West End of London. Regent Street sits just to the east and Oxford Street to the south. The property holds a prominent location on the south east corner of the square where it meets Margaret Street. It is located 0.2 miles from Oxford Circus London Underground Station which is served by the Victoria, Central and Bakerloo lines.
The pricing is unfortunately not available for this property online. Please submit your details using the form below and the agent will contact you to discuss this further.