Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
**AVAILABLE TO RENT IMMEDIATELY*
Flat located above the chemist with its own private entrance. Accommodation comprises entrance hall, fitted kitchen with Electric oven and hob, washing machine and free standing fridge. There are two large storage cupboards/rooms located along the hallway, very good sized living room, three good sized double bedrooms, there is house bathroom with white suite with bath and shower attachment and a separate W/C. The property benefits from double glazing, gas central heating and on street parking. Located in the historic town of Conisbrough and only walking distance of all local amenities. Close to all local amenities bus routes and railway station.
RENT £400 PCM
DUE TO COVID-19 AND THE SECOND LOCK DOWN WE ARE UNABLE TO CONDUCT VIEWINGS IN PERSON UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE, HOWEVER WE CAN PROVIDE A VIRTUAL TOUR UPON REQUEST AND PROPERTIES CAN BE SECURED AFTER VIEWING A VIRTUAL TOUR.
**VIRTUAL TOUR AVAILABLE**
* AVAILABLE TO RENT IMMEDIATELY
* THREE BEDROOM FIRST FLOOR FLAT
* GOOD SIZED LIVING ROOM
* KITCHEN WITH ELECTRIC COOKER AND HOB, FREE STANDING FRIDGE AND WASHING MACHINE
* BUILT IN STORAGE CUPBOARDS
* THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS
* HOUSE BATHROOM WITH WHITE SUITE AND SEPARATE W/C
* UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING, GAS CENTRAL HEATING AND ON STREET PARKING
* RENT £400.00