- Sui - Generis
- Sale Type:
- To Let
- Rental Income:
- Property Type:
- Mixed Use
- Development Opportunity:
- Investment Opportunity:
- Energy Rating:
Matchmakers Wharf is a mixed development of residential, commercial and 49 ACME Artists' studios. The commercial units are available to purchase on a 999 LLH interest. The units are being sold in shell condition and all have excellent views over the River Lea.
* Minimum 3 metre ceiling heights
* Floor to ceiling glass frontage
* River views
* Secure onsite bike storage
* Potential outdoor seating / terrace area with unit A ( by way of separate licence agreement)
* Landscaped Courtyard
* Units benefit from a range of uses
The development is not currently assessed.
Each party to be responsible for their own legal costs incurred in the transaction.
999 year long leasehold.
Set on the banks of the River Lea, Matchmakers Wharf is ideally placed to benefit from the economic effects of London 2012 Olympic Games. The site is approximately 10 minute walk from Stratford International station and the new Westfield City shopping complex.
* Homerton Station - 15 minute walk (London Overground)
* Stratford Station - 20 minute walk (mid 2012), (Central Line, Jubilee Line, DLR and Overground services)
* Buses 236 and 276 (Finsbury Park Interchange, Stoke Newington and Hackney Wick)
The pricing is unfortunately not available for this property online. Please submit your details using the form below and the agent will contact you to discuss this further.