Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
• Residential Development Opportunity in Maidenhead For Sale, Maidenhead
• Excellent residential development potential, including residential subject to gaining the necessary consents
• Potential to deliver c. 65 dwellings, subject to planning
• Site area approximately 1.39 hectares (3.43 acres)
• Freehold for sale by informal tender with subject to planning offers invited
• Bid deadline 12 noon Thursday 9th June
The site for sale (outlined red in the attached plan) is approximately 1.39 ha (3.43 acres) and is currently open space / mature grassland with some vegetation. The site is generally flat with some informal paths running across the site and a public right of way running along the southern boundary. The majority of the site is located within Flood Zone 2. The parcel of land outlined blue in the attached plan lies within Flood Zone 3 and will be retained by the Council for wildlife and recreation purposes. It is intended that the Council and the appointed Developer will work with residents and the local community to create a Wildlife Area on this retained land.
The pricing is unfortunately not available for this property online. Please submit your details using the form below and the agent will contact you to discuss this further.