Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
• For Sale - by Informal Tender on Behalf of Doncaster College, Doncaster
• Redevelopment or reuse opportunity comprising of 36.4 ha (90 acres) in a popular village location
• Existing estate extends to approximately 20,000 sq m (215,000 sq ft) including Grade II listed High Melton Hall
• Developed area extends to approximately 4 ha (10 acres) where new development may be possible subject to planning permission
• Subject to planning permission, potential to reuse the existing site and buildings for a variety of uses
• Viewing Days:
• 17th October 2017 - 10:30am to 3:30pm
• 8th November 2017 - 10:30am to 3:30pm
• Please contact Dai Powell (t. ---- --- ---- / e. [email protected]) -- ------- -- ----.
The sale of the former University Centre in High Melton provides an opportunity to acquire a substantial landholding in an attractive village location. The property is potentially suitable for reuse and/or redevelopment for a variety of uses.
In total the property extends to approximately 36.4 hectares (90 acres). Approximately 4 hectares (10 acres) towards the northern end of the property is developed, including the Grade II listed High Melton Hall.
Extending to around 20,000 sq m (215,000 sq ft) in total, the built accommodation provides a variety of space, including classrooms, conferencing and function space within the former stables block, student accommodation, commercial hotel, offices, nursery, clubhouse and housing. In addition there are a number of formal car parking areas.
The pricing is unfortunately not available for this property online. Please submit your details using the form below and the agent will contact you to discuss this further.