Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
An investment property comprising a ground floor lock up retail unit which is currently let under a six year proportional full repairing and insuring lease at an annual rental of £5,200 per annum. The business trades as a tattoo piercing and jewellery shop. The upper parts comprise a flat which is owned separately under a 999 year lease from 10/02/1983.r
* Investment Opportunity - Currently Producing £5,2
* Flat Above Owned Separately Under A 999 Year Lease
* Located Within Falmouth's Specialised Retailing Qu
* Energy Performance Asset Rating - E (113)r
A ground floor lock up retail unit with storage/staff facilities behind and WC. There is a flat above which is held separately under a 999 year lease. The building is Grade II Listed.
All areas and dimensions are approximate.
Max. Internal Width - 6.33m
Max Internal Depth - 2.86m
Net Retail Area - 16.8 sq.m (181 sq.ft)
Store 8.8 sq.m (95 sq.ft)
Net Internal Area 25.6 sq.m (276 sq.ft).
WC plus wash basin.
FLAT - not inspected
1. Ground Floor. This is occupied under a six year proportional full repairing and insuring lease from 27/03/2018 and is subject to a rent review and tenant only break on the third anniversary.
2. Upper Parts - this is held under a 999 year lease from 10/02/1983. This includes the roof. A ground rent of £25 per annum is payable. The flat owner contributes two thirds of the costs of maintaining the exterior and buildings insurance.
General Enquiries -------------
Each Party to bear their own.
Prospective owners should make their own enquiries of the appropriate statutory undertakers:
Western Power: ------
South West Water: ------
All the above prices/rentals are quoted exclusive of VAT
ENERGY PERFORMANCE CERTIFICATE:
The building has an energy performance rating of E (113).
For further information or an appointment to view please contact either:-
Mike Nightingale on ------or via email [email protected] or
Thomas Hewitt on ------or via email [email protected]
AGENTS NOTE: Miller Commercial for themselves and for the Vendor/s or lessor/s of this property give notice: [a] These particulars are for an intending purchaser or tenant and although they are believed to be correct their accuracy is not guaranteed and any error or misdescriptions shall not annul the sale or be grounds on which compensation may be claimed and neither do they constitute any part of a Contract: [b] No responsibility is taken for expenses incurred should the property be sold
The building is situated within High Street Falmouth