Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
|Description||Sale Type||Size||Price||Property Type||Tenanted||Rental Income||Usage||Development Opportunity|
Usages: Development Opportunity
- 4.1 Acres with 49,625 sq ft of industrial accommodation
- Quay side site with 200 metre quay heading with no height restrictions and 5 metre draft
- Access to rapidly expanding North Sea energy market
- Residential development opportun
The site is split into two areas:
East Site, Gashouse Quay, Malthouse Lane, Gorleston, Great Yarmouth NR31 OHL
The eastern plot is approximately 2.5 acres. The site comprises:
- A two bay industrial unit of steel portal frame construction w
Maltings House, the office building on the west site has an EPC rating of C.
The subject site is covered by the Great Yarmouth Local Plan adopted in December 2015. Under the plan the site has been designated as a safeguarded employment area (CS6),falling within the Gas House and Malthouse Quay (EMP33). Please note that the site h
We have searched the VOA website for the current rateable values which are as follows:
- East Site including the warehouse, two workshops and office space is £88,500.
- West Site including office, storage building and car park is £57,500.
The site is to be sold or leased with vacant possession.
Each party is to bear their own legal costs
The property is not elected for VAT.
The site is located in Great Yarmouth and occupies a prominent quay side location headingthe River Yare as denoted by the red circle on the attached plan. South Denes Port and the deep water harbour is a short distance away. The North Sea facing Great Yar
The pricing is unfortunately not available for this property online. Please submit your details using the form below and the agent will contact you to discuss this further.