The timing could not be better for someone who understands the trends in the golf industry! If you're passionate about golf, people, the outdoors, or are a service minded entrepreneur seeking a seasonal lifestyle business in a wonderfully supportive and growing community, then this golf course may be worthy of your investigation. Here are a handful of reasons why this golf course is ideally set-up for a new owner to keep it as is or take it to the next level:
1. Tremendous asset base with almost all new course management equipment
2. Clubhouse has been masterfully built, in excellent condition, and significantly under utilized
3. There has been absolutely zero event business (Weddings, Corporate Events, Tournaments, etc.) which would easily add $250k - $500k in additional business, being $75k - $150k to the bottom line.
4. The kitchen has not been in operation for several years, yet all the professional equipment, inspected, and there and set to be used.
5. There is not a pro shop, so no retail items being sold.
This business is currently a Husband and Wife team and run with just a few staff. The husband is primarily the grounds keeper and the wife is primarily the host and administrator.
The sale is structured as a sale of 100% of the authorized and issued share capital of the company. Working Capital shall be adjusted at $0. By completing the NDA and becoming a qualified buyer, we'll be happy to send you a full Offering Memorandum that will answer most all of your questions.