A great opportunity to acquire an environmentally conscious business.
• This established aftermarket TPMS business has been operated for 12+
years and the owner is now looking to retire
• This Unique business which is currently home based specializes in an award-winning product line and is easily relocated.
• The business is currently being operated mostly online and has had steady sales through the pandemic.
• The products are of a Green Initiative and Safety nature and are poised for growth and expansion especially with Government Greenhouse gas reduction programs. Currently TPMS has been mandated in Europe on all commercial vehicles, it being expected that this requirement will be eventually required in North America.
• Everyone knows that correctly inflated tires increase mileage improves handling and reduces your carbon footprint along with fuel costs.
• The Safety features of these products intertwine with cost saving and downtime reduction for companies using these products
• This is a great opportunity to complement an existing Auto/Truck/RV/Mining parts supplier’s portfolio. Alternately an individual with Internet marketing and sales experience can continue with the current operation.
• With an existing customer base and goodwill across North America and
Internationally there is an opportunity to go to the next level.
• Customer base includes Retail, Wholesale, Fleets, OEM, Aftermarket and Online.
• Markets include Trucking, RV, Mining, OEM Fire Trucks, Motorcycle and more..
• Access to Intellectual property offers further opportunities for income with a competitive advantage and can enhance any company that offers ATI Systems who are considering complementing their offering with TPMS.
• Inventory is included in the purchase price .
• This market is headed in an upward direction which can be easily shown by surveys into general product market TPMS analysis reports and forecasts
• This is a share sale and is not a franchise. The Seller is prepared to help with transition
• For interest in this opportunity the seller will require additional information and an NDA is required.
For more information, please contact us by using the form below.