Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
Business in January & February has increased 27 percent over 2019!!
The Question I Get Asked The Most is will Uber and Lyft affect the business. Absolutely not. This business is growing. Unlike Uber, Lyft, & taxi's, this company is a chaperone/greeting service where when a passenger doesn't show at the airport, we start the process of finding the client.
Vancouver Lower Mainland Company started in 2000.. In 2016, we used 10 vehicles to transport approximately 9,000 passengers. Peak months are July to September, December, January & February.
Unlike most businesses, this business has been set up to run from any location as vehicles are in a secure location near Vancouver Airport, staff have been employed for up to 5 years, schedules and all documents are printed on a networked printer at Vancouver airport for the staff to pick up and use. You can run this business from your home in any city or town. You do not need to live in Vancouver to run it.
Couples spend $300,000.00 to $1000,000.00 or more to run a restaurant or mini mart. Doing so means, terribly long hours, no home life, theft & robbery, and often a small chance to succeed. This business is a successful business that one or two people can run and immediately begin to earn a return for your investment as all clients are on contract.
• Established contracted clientele. Very good business relationships. Many clients have been with us for 10 or more years.
• Sales of over $500,000.00 and steady increased sales the last 4 years. Sales of $658,000.00 for 2018 & $641,000.00 in 2019.
• This is a niche business with very few competitors.
• We built the business on offering truly quality services where our clients trust that we will meet and transport their passengers safely and efficiently.
• 10 Vehicles. 8 older but very well maintained vans plus 2 new Dodge Caravans (financed but will be paid for with sale).
• 20 knowledgeable, trained, staff including part time admin staff, greeters and drivers. Many have been with us for 5 or more years.
• Hybrid Provincial Licence that allows for 10 vehicles under 15 passengers specific to this business and allows you to expand with an unlimited number of buses as long as the vehicle has 15 or more seats.
• Vancouver Airport parking contract.
• Secure Vehicle Parking near Vancouver Airport.
• Leased storage space at Vancouver Airport.
• Interactive website like no other that gives our clients "live" tracking of their passengers.
• Phones for each vehicle and for staff at the airport.
• You control your income as the more you work, the more you make. I have staff hired to cover every aspect of this business which allows you to manage clientele, manage staff, prospect new clientele, run the company daily, and problem solve. You can increase your profit by taking on more work or you can make less, but still a great income, by managing from your home office.
• Incredible growth potential as you can find other uses for vehicles during the slower periods or purchase buses and find other areas of business to service.
• 2 month training is provided with the sale of the business.
• Serious prospects will be sent 3 years of sales and tax information.
Business sale date is as soon as possible as we are in our busy season. Best to train when the business slows.
If interested, please contact the seller through the form on this page.
The current location of the business is in Vancouver, however, the business is set up so you can run operate anywhere you have a WiFi connection. All bookings are sent via email. Drivers are booked and confirm via email. Contact with drivers while on shift is via a radio app that you can converse over an WiFi or data enabled phone, tablet or desktop.
We currently run the business from home. I have run it from vacation spots in Mexico, Hawaii, California, all up and down the BC Coast, and any other vacations we have had. We have a contract to park our vehicles near the airport and we have a contract with YVR to park at the Vancouver Airport. We have a contract with the repair facility where they 100% manage the vehicles.
Our licence is set up so you can add an unlimited number of 15 passenger (or larger vehicles) just by having them CVIP'd at a government licenced station. There are an unlimited amount of possible directions you can go with our licence including prospecting our competitors clients.
We are the busiest of our competitors. This is a niche area of the transportation industry.
The business is humming along nicely and it is a perfect business to buy if you want to be home with kids, or just want freedom. I have other businesses that can occupy my time.
The business has peak months of December, January, July, August, and September. The business runs 24/7.
It is important that we find the right buyer for this business. It is imperative that the new owner is trained correctly so I am willing to train for 2 months. If more is required, I can be hired.
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Free Trial available.Sell Your Business