This business represents a truly once in a lifetime opportunity. Operating out of Banff and Canmore this is the ONLY Canadian owned independent guide and outfitter with one of two licenses to fish within Banff National Park on lake Minnewanka. This business boasts over 35 years in operations and caters to high end clientele. All required gear, equipment, as well as talented guiding staff combined representing over 80 years of experience are provided. The current owner is educated in fish and wildlife and is a consummate conservationist whose priority is the health of the local ecosystems of the park. This business offers several other services including ice fishing in Canmore as well as guided trips of the Bow River which allows for nearly year-round operations.
This business prides itself in customer service excellence, high end experiences, and personalized service. Low overheads and knowledgeable staff allow the business to remain profitable and the license keeps this an extremely exclusive opportunity. Please note this business also affords the owner of the business to become an eligible resident of Banff National Park.
WHY THIS BUSINESS:
• Once in a lifetime opportunity
• One of two licenses to guide on Lake Minnewanka
• Well-known business
• Simple well-maintained website
• Low price elasticity of demand
• Dedicated, tenured, and knowledgeable employees
• Wide variety of high-quality equipment
• Able to operate nearly year round
• Allows for residence within Banff National Park
*Note: Revenues and Earnings represent the 2020 Fiscal Year