Papa John’s - Pizza Franchise
Papa John’s is growing across British Columbia with several high potential markets still available.Watch Video
- Request Free Information
- Franchise Fee:
- Total Investment:
- $375,000 - $525,000
- Minimum Investment:
BE A PART OF SOMETHING BETTER: PAPA JOHN’S IS EXPANDING IN BC
We are looking for enthusiastic business partners now! Papa John’s tried-and-tested formula works. We use the best quality ingredients available and focus on franchisee success. Our product stands out from the crowd and we make sure you do as well. Better Ingredients, Better Business.
Papa John’s Papa John’s is one of the largest pizza companies in the world with over 5000 locations worldwide, 150 in Canada and 26 locations open in BC. The chain generates annual sales exceeding $1.57 billion USD.
- #1 in customer satisfaction and product quality among all National Pizza Chains, according to the American Customer Satisfaction Index.
- #4 in Entrepreneur Magazine’s Top 200 Global Franchises.
- Industry-leading customer sales to investment ratio per restaurant.
- Low initial investment especially compared to other large QSR chains.
- Proven, simple and streamlined operating system.
- World-class franchise support and business consulting.
- Proven franchise model with excellent profit potential.
- High-quality, great-tasting products.
- The initial franchise agreement is $35K plus GST per location. $7K deposit up front, the balance paid at opening.
- Royalties are 5.5%, Advertising is 4.5%.
- Financial qualifications: Minimum Net Worth of $200K with $150K liquid capita l.
- Total investment will average between $375K-$525K.
The total investment includes all fixtures and fittings, signage and internal marketing collateral, ovens, EPOS system and small wares as well as all agents’ fees, franchise fee, marketing, project management and pre-opening expenses.
Arrange for a call or meeting with one of our team members to learn how you could own your own Papa John’s Restaurant!
- Alton Opening Makes It Five for Papa John’s Delivery Driver Turned Franchisee
- A new store opening in Alton makes it five for Papa John’s delivery driver turned multi-unit franchisee, Jay Singh. Jay who also runs Papa John’s in Farnham, Basingstoke, Andover, Farnborough and now Alton, started out in-store and as a delivery driver for the leading pizza franchise, before ...
- Investment in Papa John’s Adds-up for Former Management Consultant & Accountant
- 27 May 2022
- Investment in Papa John’s Adds-up for Former Management Consultant & Accountant 27 May 2022: Leading pizza franchise Papa John’s has opened in Newton Abbot, Devon. The company’s newest store located on Queen’s Street, was officially opened by Mayor Councillor Carol Bunday today and Sally ...
- Shaquille O’Neal Surprises Fans in New Papa John’s “Better Day” Campaign
- 07 February 2020
- Papa John’s International, Inc. announces the launch of its new “Better Day” campaign featuring Board of Directors member and franchisee Shaquille O’Neal. The campaign includes three television ads, which will begin airing nationally on Thursday, September 5th, featuring O’Neal making pizzas ...
- Papa John’s Strengthens and Streamlines Management Team
- 07 February 2020
- Papa John's International, Inc. (NASDAQ: PZZA) today announced a new, more streamlined senior management team, with additions to the team as well as promotions and expanded roles for key leaders. The updated management structure aligns with the company’s new strategy and priorities. “After ...
- Papa John’s Earns 90% Score on 2020 Corporate Equality Index
- 22 January 2020
- Papa John’s International, is proud to announce that it has earned a score of 90 percent on the 2020 Corporate Equality Index (CEI), the nation’s premier benchmarking survey and report on corporate policies and practices related to LGBTQ workplace equality from the Human Rights Campaign ...