Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
The business consists of a Convenience Store, Gas Station, NSLC Liquor Store.
A few highlights:
- Additional revenue streams (2 apartment rentals)
- Super efficient Geothermal Heating System.
- 2 pumps and a 3-compartment tank (2008) for a total volume of 45,000 litres.
- Located near sought after nature reserves and Provincial Park and Campgrounds.
Revenues 2018 - $2,099,145
SDE 2018 - $66,999
Average Revenues past 3 years - $2,001,273
Average SDE past 3 years - $60,604
* SDE - Seller's Discretionary Earnings are the pretax and pre-interest profits before non-cash expenses, owner's benefits, one time investments, and any non-related income or expenses. In addition, SDE may require that expenses be adjusted if a new owner will necessarily need to take on a new expense.
Owned Real Estate.
Approximately 1,300 square foot convenience store.
Two additional 500 square foot spaces - leased out at $800/month and $500/month
Please watch our Buyers video (below) where buying a business is explained. Our processes have proven to be 3x more effective than the industry standard, which means less cost and less headache for the buyers we work with, and they get to achieve their goals faster and more often. Your success is our passion, adding significant value to the lives we touch is our daily focus!!
Real Property Included
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Trial available.Sell Your Business