Close

Choose your country

Or view all businesses for sale

Worldwide

Advertisement

Glass Fabrication Company In Lower Mainland For Sale

Vancouver, British Columbia
Asking Price:
$1,000,000 (CAD) Inventory / Stock included
Sales Revenue:
$1M - $5M (CAD)
Cash Flow:
$250,000 (CAD)

This Company has been a leader in commercial and residential glass fabrication in Vancouver, British Columbia for close to 10 years. It is widely known and recognized for superior service, reliability, and speed. The Company boast a customer base of 80% non-contractual light residential and 20% contractual commercial. All customers are based in lower mainland and are within one hour of its production facility.

Many opportunities exist for growth including increasing product lines or expanding the existing service area. In addition, opportunities also include installtion of glass, preparing aluminium framing, expanding into laminate glass which will soon be an industry norm, etc.

The Company has a stable, tenured, competent and reliable work force. It is a non-union shop giving it a very competitive cost advantage over some of its largest competitors.

Inventory: Estimated at any given point is $90,000, included in asking price.

Owner’s Discretionary Income 2017: $225,000
Owner’s Discretionary Income 2018: $200,000

Company has its books and records in excellent condition. Over 80% of transactions are recorded on debit/credit card while the remaining 20% of the transactions are based on cheques.

The Company has spent less than $3,000 on advertising expense over the past 5 years and has a record of an excellent employee culture

Property information

Real Estate:

Lease

Lease Terms:

Landlord willing to work with potential new owner to adjust/extend lease based on mutual terms.

Location is close to major highways.

Location:

Vancouver, British Columbia

Premises Details:

Commerical shop designed perfectly for heavy machinery requiring high voltage, water and gas.

Business Operation

Expansion Potential:

Business opportunities exist in forms on new production lines and products.

Competition / Market:

Large startup cost is required to enter the business which creates a barrier to entry.

Reasons for selling:

Owner is retiring

Trading hours:

Mon-Fri (regular business hours)

Employees:
25
Years established:
10

Other Information

Support & training:

Owner willing to work for 1 year if required.

Owner financing:
Owner financing is available. Please contact the seller for more information.
Financing available:

Owner is willing to finance a portion of the buying price.

Furniture / Fixtures value:
$350,000 (CAD)
Inventory / Stock value:
$90,000 (CAD) - included in the asking price

Contact Information

    1. Your Address

    2. Optional
  1. Optional
  1. What will I receive?

    BusinessesForSale.com is committed to protecting your privacy. Ticking this box means you are consenting to us sending you marketing emails.

    You will receive newsletters, updates and offers about business and franchise opportunities. We will also send you information about related business and franchise events.

    You can change your mind at any time by clicking unsubscribe in the footer of our emails.

    Find out more about what we do with your information in our privacy policy.

By submitting this form, you confirm that you agree to our Terms and Conditions. Please note that BusinessesForSale.com will send the above details to the seller of this business. Find out more about what we do with your information in our privacy policy.

Selling your business?

If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Free Trial available.

Sell Your Business

Are you a Business Owner?

Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing today

Get Started Here

Are you a Business Broker?

Set up your BrokerWeb Account and list multiple businesses

Get Started Here