Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
Be part of a growing franchise with more than 230 locations nationwide, we are now expanding in the Quebec market.
This Montreal location has been opened for 20 years and is still seeing tremendous sales growth. Now in the top 20 for sales in the entire franchise network, it is also positioned as the number 1 for online sales (UberEats, Foodora, À la Carte Express, Platterz, Top Menu). Located right beside McGill University campus, it is also in a great central location close to all major tourist attractions, hotels, downtown, plateau Mont-Royal etc.
1) 2019 sales-1th out of 230 locations $ 802,964
2) Rent -$3,690 monthly (including hydro, heating and other CAM fees)
3) Food cost- 35-38%
4) Royalties- 5%
5) General Advertising Fund - 1%
6) Local store marketing - 3-4%
7) Labour - 20-25% (fluctuates depending on operating model, operating franchisee vs general
8) Market potential-520,000 people within 5km radius, university and CEGEP/college students,
Young urban potentials, Corporate offices
9) Development opportunities- Multi unit opportunities Montreal, Laval, South Shore, North
10) Direct and indirect Competition- Subway, A&W, Les Galeries du Parc Food Court, Thai
Express, Freshii, Copper Branch, Alto's, Chef on Call, St-Hubert Express
11) Renovations- Complete and up to date, no other immediate upgrades required
12) Events- Grand Prix F1 still available for June event, great incremental revenue, opens the
gates for other prestigious events
13) Territory- Non-official exclusivity for downtown area, no approved franchisees for the time
being, as we are focusing our development efforts in other regions.
14) Delivery 3rd party- Implementing Top Menu strategy which does not use a commission
structure but rather a $99 monthly fee to use their platform;
15) New incremental sales- Soup program, Yogen Fruz Frozen Yogurt program, Doordash 3rd
party, Ritual, One Card delivery, Catering
16) Partnerships-McGill One Card /SSMU, other partnerships to be developed with Concordia,
UQAM and UdeM
The rent for this location is exceptionally low price 1,140 sq ft location, which includes utilities, extermination fees, and common space fees. It is part of an underground mall and also surrounded by ''La Cité'' apartment towers and the Air Transat Business Building.
Extensive additional financial information will be disclosed with a confidentiality agreement and upon a security deposit.
Contact seller for more information.
10 years + option to renew
1 bedroom apartment available in the building facing the restaurant, on the 8th floor.
Parc Avenue is a main North/South artery which is centrally located close to all main downtown attractions
Newly renovated 1,140 sq ft location, part of a busy mall
Multi unit opportunities in Greater Montreal, Laval, South Shore, North Shore
Subway, Tim Horton's, Thai Express, Sushi Shop, St-Hubert Express, A&W, Freshii, Copper Branch
Will open other franchise locations in markets outside of Greater Montreal
10am to 3am
10 years + option to renew
Provided by seller and head office
Partnerships in place with TD and RBC for franchisee financing
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Free Trial available.Sell Your Business