Choose your country

Or view all businesses for sale



Listed by:

The Firm

Industrial Cleaning And Maintenance For Sale

North West Alberta, Alberta, Canada
Asking Price:
$3,125,000 (CAD) Furniture / Fixtures included
Sales Revenue:
$5,645,066 (CAD)
Cash Flow:
$744,839 (CAD)

This oil field service company specializes in turnaround and industrial cleaning services for oil, gas and utility companies with $4M+ in sales! Handling all aspects for the disposal of drilling waste in the oil and gas sector, this company currently has 250 clients with 50 of those recurring. 70% of their revenue comes from turnaround and industrial cleaning services; the other 30% is a mixture of maintenance, water delivery, vegetation control, water truck services, mobile steaming and equipment rentals. Personnel includes 1 Regional Manager, 1 Dispatcher, 1 Safety Officer, 1 Mechanic, 2 Junior Mechanics, 1 Shop Hand/Assistant, and 15-22 Operators/Assistants. The 2 owners work remotely doing general business oversight and accounting & payroll management. Their vast array of high-quality equipment is comprised of hydro vacs, combo vacs, tank trucks, straight vacs, water trucks, mobile steamers, pressure trucks, and maintenance units. The business is COR Certified, Comply Works Certified, and belongs to ISNetworld.

The company’s leased space consists of an 11-acre industrial fully fenced yard site, a 750 sq. ft. office with 4 maintenance bays, and a 5-bedroom crew house.

Promoting their one-stop-shop service, hiring a salesperson, increasing truck utilization, and expanding into neighboring communities would undoubtedly grow the business and increase revenue.

Some key information:
• Tremendous signage, word-of-mouth referrals, and a rock-solid reputation gives this company a firm grasp on the area.
• 70% of the company’s revenue comes from turnaround and industrial cleaning services.
• This company currently has 250 clients with 50 of those recurring.

At the purchase price of $3,125,000 CAD, this business is over 80% collateralized.

Property Information


Northwest Alberta, Canada

Premises Details:

Leased 11-acre industrial fully fenced yard site, 750 sq. ft. office w/ 4 maintenance bays + 5-bedroom crew house

Business Operation

Expansion Potential:

Promote one-stop-shop services, increase truck utilization, expansion into neighboring communities

Reasons for selling:

Strategic exit planning

Years established:

Other Information

Support & training:

6-12 months

Owner financing:
Owner financing is available. Please contact the seller for more information.
Financing available:

Purchase Price: $3,125,000 CAD

16% Buyer Down Payment $500,000
16% Seller Financing $500,000
68% Bank Loan $2,125,000

Over 80% collateralized!

Furniture / Fixtures value:
$1,780,985 (CAD) - included in the asking price
Related Documents:

Contact The Firm

  1. This email address is already registered. Log in to continue.
  1. What will I receive? is committed to protecting your privacy. Ticking this box means you are consenting to us sending you marketing emails.

    You will receive newsletters, updates and offers about business and franchise opportunities. We will also send you information about related business and franchise events.

    You can change your mind at any time by clicking unsubscribe in the footer of our emails.

    Find out more about what we do with your information in our privacy policy.

By submitting this form, you confirm that you agree to our terms and conditions. Please note that will send the above details to The Firm. For more information about how we use your data, read our privacy policy.

Selling your business?

If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Trial available.

Sell Your Business