This established small manufacturing and e-commerce business has grown to be a very profitable company in just a few short years. It has established a respected brand in the home improvement niche. The company markets mostly to the U.S. market with trademarks on their brand in both the U.S. and Canada. They are brand registered with Amazon and Home Depot as well as an established e-commerce website of its own. All sales are generated from these direct-to-consumer channels generating annual revenues in the $400,000 to $800,000 range.
• History of profitability
• Trademarked and registered brand with thousands of positive reviews
• Easily understood business model and manufacturing process
• All product components are manufactured in house
• Very minimal supply chain with all raw materials sourced in Canada or US
• Realistic and achievable opportunities for growth
• Current owner will assist for a reasonable transition period
• Relocatable - currently rented premises, but easily moved, if desired to any location
• Established on-line market through several of the largest sellers in the industry
• Training included
• Owners are looking forward to retiring and have priced the business to sell quickly
The owners are seeking the sale of the business in its entirety comprising all of the operating assets, furniture, fixtures, contracts and contract rights, goodwill, inventory, and company and business names. Cash and cash equivalents will be excluded from the sale. The transaction will be structured as a sale of shares. The shares are offered for sale at $495,000. The final sale price will be determined at the time of closing to reflect the balance sheet at the date.