Profitable, well-established commercial laundry business operating for over 16 years needs a new owner with grit! The company has a strong reputation for servicing families (cloth diapers), medical clinics, businesses, and schools in Alberta. Sale price reflects an asset-based purchase inclusive of inventory and an active customer list that supports a net profit averaging over the last 3 years of 80K. Seller motivated by a relocation to support aging family members.
The business offers:
- Debt-free operations on day 1
- Stable monthly (and annual) profits covering operating expenses
- Owner draws salary (or draw dividends and hire manager) and contracts P/T wash/delivery/office staff
- Flexibility – Suited for one-person or team/family-based ownership with many tasks done remotely
- Opportunities for expansion of revenue streams
- Strong market with limited competition – this business is essential and thrived during COVID
- Rented operation space in Leduc; could be moved to Edmonton area
What awaits you:
- Seamless transition of client accounts, lists, and customers currently in place
- Proprietary customer billing/delivery management software
- Business websites, Facebook pages, Google AdWords, VoIP phones, promotional/branding materials
- Up to 3 weeks of training included (from seller) and instructions/procedure manuals
- All assets required to run operations and support expansion (delivery vehicle, inventory, equipment)
What you offer:
- Desire for independence and freedom to make decisions to lead and grow your future
- Experience in the industry is NOT necessary!
- Enough computer literacy to manage client database and operations (or hire it out)
- Communication and interpersonal skills to drive business forward
- Respect of seller’s time – contact to arrange for a 45-minute call with NDA
For more information, please contact us by using the form below.