This independently owned retailer is the premiere provider of artisan and craftsman goods in arguably the most sought-after destination in Alberta and one of Canada’s premiere vacation spots. From apparel and stationery to jewelry and apothecary goods, offerings are wide and sourced from the best Canada has to offer. Ownership and staff of this business are passionate about the concept of providing only local and ethical products. Product price points are determined with gift and visitor budgets in mind allowing inventories to turn quickly, while maintaining high profit margins.
Located in the busy and beautiful mountain town of Canmore, this turnkey business has been consistently profitable, and boasts increasing revenues year over year. There may also be the opportunity for expansion in the future. It presents a great opportunity for a hands-on entrepreneur with a passion for the culture of the mountains. For someone who would rather be hiking, skiing, or biking, the business has the added benefit of not requiring excessive owner involvement.
WHY THIS BUSINESS:
• Master-planned business with exceptional retail analytics
• Prime location in high-traffic resort destination
• Low working capital requirements
• High profit margins, established plan for continued success
• Inventory is sourced with a purpose
• Easy to operate, turnkey business with minimal owner involvement
• Top-notch staff, dedicated to helping all customers
• Strong relationships with other local businesses to enhance staff retention and satisfaction
• Minimal product seasonality
• Offers freedom to explore surrounding areas or maximize owner profits and work in-store
• Established website and strong social media presence
*Note: Revenues and Earnings are based on an annualization of 8 months of 2022 fiscal year – further information will be provided.
**Note: Asset value includes leasehold improvements
***Note: Inventories are subject to change in value