Going concern logging contractor is selling its assets for $12.5 million. The Company is a turnkey, operating business delivering 125,000 m3 annual volume within a stable Timber Supply Area.
- 4 Bill 13 replaceable contracts for 87,000 m3 with Pacific Woodtech, Golden B.C.
- 6 core positions
- Delivering 125,000 m3 annually
- $8 million annual revenue
- $10.7 million logging equipment
- $650,000 land & buildings
- 3 year average EBITDA margin 26%
- Experienced, long-term operator
- Located in Golden B.C.
Company is an experienced steep slope logging contractor in Golden BC with 20 long term, skilled employees. Assets at fair market value are $12.54 million, including land & buildings (shop, yard), logging equipment capable of harvesting 125,000 m3 annually, 6 core positions in a replaceable hauling agreement and 4 replaceable logging contracts for 87,000 m3 valued at $12/m3 with Pacific Woodtech Corporation. Excess sales over contract volume are also to primary customer.
Estimated Value –
- Land & buildings: $640,000
- Equipment: $10,740,000
- Logging contracts: $1,040,000
- Hauling contract, core positions: $120,000
- 2 yarders, 2 winch assist systems
- 2 bunchers, 2 processors, 2 log loaders, 5 skidders
- 4 roadbuilders, 4 dozers
- 7 logging truck / trailers
- 14 pickups
- Other equipment including ambulance & trailers
The Company is open to an offer on part or all the equipment. The land & buildings may be purchased, leased, or excluded from the sale. The company’s principals are willing to stay on to assist in the management and transition of operations.
Company has produced steady, strong revenue and EBITDA. EBITDA ratio is above typical for southern interior logging contractors – August 2022 accountant-prepared year-end statement reported an adjusted EBITDA of $3,151,134.
For more information, please contact us by using the form below.