B.C. Heavy Civil Contractor For Sale: Including All Assets
- $5.1 million in heavy equipment
- $2.4 million land & buildings
- 2 productive gravel pit leases
- Long-standing rail contract delivers 20-25% of revenue
- Significant highway construction in region
- Experienced, long-term operator
- Located in the Southern Interior
- April 2022 year-end statement reported Revenues of $5.968M and an adjusted EBITDA of $2.280M
Going concern heavy civil contractor in an area of significant and ongoing highway construction is offering its equipment assets, land & buildings, rail contract and gravel pit leases for sale. Company has been operating since 1993 and has a skilled, full-time staff of 16 experienced equipment operators and drivers.
53 pieces of heavy equipment including:
- Gravel crushing plant
- 5 loaders, 4 excavators, 2 dozers, 2 articulated dump truck, 1 grader
- 3 dump trucks, 3 tractors, 2 water trucks, 1 dump truck/ plow truck, 1 log truck/ trailer, 1 roller
- 5 gravel trailers, 1 lowbed trailer, 7 pickup trucks, 2 flat deck trucks/ trailers, 1 service truck
- Equipment:* $5,083,000
- Land & buildings:* $2,382,000
- Processed rock and sand: $350,000
- Consumables (fuel, oil, parts, etc.): $140,000
- Gravel pit leases: To be discussed
- Rail service contract: To be discussed
The land & buildings may be purchased or leased.
One of the Company’s principals is willing to stay on for a minimum of 18 months to assist in the management and transition of operations. In addition, the two principal’s sons intend to remain with the Company to support operational continuity along with the office manager, head mechanic and other key employees.
For more information, please contact us by using the form below.