If you're reading this, then you are looking at a Golden Opportunity to take on an auto repair & high performance/restoration/body shop on Vancouver Island!
It's ideal for a mechanic(s) or car enthusiast(s) and the business has won multiple awards. This asset sale comes with tools, equipment & courtesy cars complete with an inventory list, all of it totalling over $240,000.
This is a lifestyle business - the current owners are selling as they wish to pursue another lifelong passion - that brings with it a high reputation in the area for quality work and great customer service. It's worth noting that it's important to the current owners that the business is sold to someone who cares as much about the clients as they do the cars themselves.
- Award-winning Automotive Shop of the Year for Vancouver Island.
- New shop added in April 2021. We do restoration, minor auto body repairs, and off road performance such as lifts kits, bumpers, lighting, maintenance and repairs.
- Perfect lifestyle business giving you flexibility to achieve your own work-life balance.
- Great team in place.
- Wonderful customers who deserve ongoing care and service.
- Specialist in Hybrid Repairs including batteries (great profits and no competition).
- Diesel performance and maintenance (nobody else does this locally).
- Charging stations for Tesla and EV on site.
- Other profit centres included such as Electric Dirt Bike Distributor.
- Only certified Smart Start Breathalyzer Installation and Calibration Facility in the Cowichan Valley.
- Approved ICBC inspection facility.
- 11-month profit of over $242,000 and projected to be over $264,000 by end of March
- The only authorized repair facility for U-Haul in the Cowichan Valley.
- Seven bays in Cowichan Valley (with two main buildings).
- Accounting statements plus many pictures.
- Great highway exposure plus cheap 5-year lease that is extendable.
- Will stay on part-time for 30 - 60 days
The current leasehold still has four and a half years on it with cheap rent extendable on both buildings. The asking price also includes all heat, water and sewage. If you move here to run the business, you will enjoy the most affordable living expenses to be found in the entire region.
This asset sale also includes:
- Contracts, Certifications & Licenses
- $240,000 worth of inventory as listed above.
The industry standard manner of valuing a retail business is: Yearly Profits X 2.28, which would value this business at over $600,000. The current owner, however, is seeking a quick sale, hence the extremely reasonable asking price here of $399,000!
This is a brilliant opportunity for a buyer(s) to take on a fully established, high quality auto repair & restoration shop located in one of the greatest locations on the planet.
For more information about this business, please contact us on this page.